Global Experience Ontario
Join one of our free live webinars and find out how to work as a licensed and registered engineer, accountant, teacher, early childhood educator, social worker or in the skilled trades in Ontario.
- Introduction to Ontario’s Regulated Professions
- Registration or Licensing
- Questions and Answers
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (for all occupations): offered by the Ontario Ministry of Labour: September 14
Schedule and Delivery Time
- Accountants: August 31 , October 12, November 23
- Engineers: September 7, October 19, December 7
- Skilled trades: August 17, September 28, November 2
- Social workers: August 10, September 21, October 26
- Teachers and early childhood educators: August 24, October 5, November 9
All webinars are delivered at 9 a.m. in Toronto, Eastern Daylight(Savings) Time.
Webinars are one hour in length.
- Abuja, Nigeria: 3 p.m.
- Beijing, China: 9 p.m.
- Brasilia, Brazil: 10 a.m.
- Cairo, Egypt: 3 p.m.
- Canberra, Australia: 11 p.m.
- Dubai, UAE: 5 p.m.
- Islamabad, Pakistan: 6 p.m.
- Kingston, Jamaica: 8 a.m.
- London, UK: 2 p.m.
- Manila, Philippines: 9 p.m.
- Mexico City, Mexico: 8 a.m.
- New Delhi, India: 6:30 p.m.
- Seoul, South Korea: 10 p.m.
- Taipei, Taiwan: 9 p.m.
Register here. A link to join the webinar will be emailed to you after registration is complete.
These webinars are hosted in English, but the presentation will be available in French. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in a French webinar.