Canada Day at Queen’s Park
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Bring the whole family down to Queen’s Park to celebrate Canada Day. Visitors can:
- Take part in a rocket-making workshop
- Listen to Canadian beatbox champion Scott Jackson
- Enjoy face painting, crafts, midway rides and much more
Admission is free and festivities run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the official opening and 21-gun salute beginning at noon. Roads around Queen’s Park will be closed, but the TTC will be running on their holiday schedule.
The following roads will be closed from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Canada Day:
- Queen’s Park Crescent East from College Street to Wellesley Street West
- Queen’s Park Crescent West from College Street to Hoskin Avenue
- Grosvenor Street from Queen’s Park Crescent East to Surrey Place
- Wellesley Street West from Queen’s Park Crescent East to Queen’s Park Crescent West
Canada Day 2015 Photos and Video.